Saturday (vigil): 5:00 PM
and 11:30 AM
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 AM
6:30 and 8:00 AM;
Major National Holidays: 9:00 AM
(See bulletin for Holy Day and Holiday Masses)
Sacrament of Penance
Saturday: 4:00 to 4:45 PM
Also available by appointment.
Upcoming Parish Events
Connect to us on Facebook
Connect to Online Giving
Steps toward a Catholic spirituality:
1. Catholic life is centered not on man but on God and we desire a supernatural "life of Grace" which is received through Christ and His Church and leads us to heaven.
2. Devoutly participate in Holy Mass, love and adore Jesus present in the Most Blessed Sacrament.
3. Pray that your will conforms to God the Father’s Will; entrust your material and spiritual needs to Christ, the Virgin Mary and to specific saints of your choosing; pray for your family and friends, especially for the souls of the deceased, especially at Holy Mass.
4. Cultivate an attitude of trusting obedience in the teachings of the Church and respect for the clergy as mediators of Christ's presence.
5. Develop a conscience that values service of God and neighbor, respects human life, preserves personal chastity and enriches family life.
6. Accept life's hardships that result from your state in life as sacrifices to be offered to God for your own sanctification or as an oblation for the good of others and the souls in Purgatory.
7. Distain all sin, fear hell, confess your sins regularly and perform acts of penance (fasting, almsgiving and prayer) for your past sins.
8. Express your faith with others in your parish (or another legitimate Catholic community), within the workplace and with your closest relationships with a special dedication to handing the one, holy, catholic and apostolic Faith to the next generation.